CEPA’s mission is to act as the voice of the Pest Management Industry vis à vis all relevant stakeholders.
Its goal is to promote the understanding of the Pest Management Industry through an enhanced dialogue with policy makers and opinion leaders at a European level on matters affecting our sector.
- To interact with the European Institutions on behalf of the Pest Management Industry with fact based dialogue;
- To represent the Pest Management industry with a single voice when challenged by European legislative initiatives;
- To increase awareness of the Pest Management Industry’s contribution to the European economy as a factor for growth and employment;
- To federate the Pest Management industry around meaningful initiatives that elevate the profession and its operators (CEPA certified Scheme)
- To enable the exchange of information, particularly with regards to facilitating communication between the national associations and beyond that between all other bodies that are members of our Confederation;
- To provide early warning with regards to issues that have the potential to enhance or endanger our industry’s development in geographical Europe;
- To provide the necessary tools and expertise to deal with these issues as they arise;
- To facilitate the collection of data about our industry;
- To liaise with other business and interest groups on matters of joint interest.