4-6 June 2018, Cascais, Portugal
« Uniting the Globe to Protect Health through Technology, Innovation and Public/Private Partnerships »
Following the success of the two previous editions, CEPA and NPMA are organising a new Global Summit of Pest Management Services for Public Health and Food Safety from 4 through 6 June 2019.
This year the event will once more take place in Europe. We’ve selected the coastal resort of Cascais, a mere 25 minutes from Lisbon, the Portuguese capital, where we are all set to welcome visitors from across the Globe in the Cascais Miragem Hotel.
Our roster of high level speakers representing the Pest Management Industry, Clients and Government Officials from all 5 continents will include:
- Robert Madelin, Chairman, FIPRA Consultancy (former Director General of the EU Directorate General for Public Health and Food Safety)
- Bizhan Pourkomailian, Global Restaurant & DC Food Safety, McDonald’s Restaurants
- Daniel Baldwin, Senior Food Safety Scientist, Pest Prevention, Yum Brands
- Justyna Kostarczyk, Metro AG
- Michelle Whelan, Ireland Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Pesticide Registration and Control Division
- Roy Kirby, Mondelez International for GFSI, the Global Food Safety Initiative
- Graça Freitas, Director Health Directorate, Portuguese Ministry of Health
- Divino Valero Martins, Brazilian Ministry of Health
- Rubén Bueno, Chairman of EMCA (European Mosquito Control Association)
- Rajpal Yadav, World Health Organization
… and many more !
Presentations will focus on how our industry protects Public Health and contributes to Food Safety with the help of innovative technologies, the introduction of new service standards, rigorous training requirements and Public/Private partnerships.
The Summit will also coincide with World Pest Day on 6 June 2018, providing the perfect occasion to showcase our industry’s role in responsibly protecting citizens around the Globe against public health risks.
We’re still working on fine-tuning the programme but a more detailed outline can already be consulted by visiting our microsite at http://gs18.npmapestworld.org/. The two and a half day conference package is available for € 250/pp. Groups of 10 or more will be entitled to a 10% rebate.
To book a room at Cascais Miragem (single rooms start at € 190) please click here.
Looking forward to seeing you in Cascais at the Welcome Reception on 4 June 2018 !
Dominique Stumpf (CEO NPMA) and Henry Mott (Chairman CEPA)