Global Summit of Pest Management
CEPA, in collaboration with our American colleagues of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), will co-organise and co-host the ‘Global Summit of Pest Management for Public Health and Food Safety’. An opportunity for CEPA to position EN16636 and CEPA Certified on the international stage. See below.
Save The Date: Global Summit #2
April 2-4, 2017 – New York Hilton Midtown
Preparations for the CEPA/NPMA Global Summit #2 are already in the starting blocks. Join us next year with
colleagues from around the world for the second edition of this Global Summit conference created to address pest management services for the food, food service, retail hospitality and other service business sectors. Together with the vibrant city of New York we are looking forward to welcoming you once more for a host of exciting presentations by representatives from the Food Industry, the Public Health sector and Pest Management professionals.
Launch of EN16636
This European standard specify ‘Recommendations and Requirements for the Provision of Pest Management Services’ :
- Creation of the CEPA Certified scheme to create awareness for and desire to seek certification against EN16636;
- Design of a quality image for the CEPA Certified scheme in order to give it a competitive edge over certification that is not endorsed by CEPA;
- Creation of web based support tools to promote the CEPA Certified scheme;
- Launch conference in Brussels for European authorities and other major stakeholders to create awareness for EN16636 and CEPA Certified at regulatory level;
- Direct mail campaign to reach out to all relevant stakeholder groups with targeted messages about EN16636 and CEPA Certified.
Ongoing communication with members and stakeholders :
- Presence in and active contribution to EU Commission meetings;
- Organisation of CEPA General Assembly;
- Executive Committee and specialised Working Group meeting;
- Exhibitor presence at major Trade Show;
- Multilingual Newsletter;
- Europe Days.